Copyright Notice

All images on this site are owned copyrights by Creative Barn Photography only. They are not to be downloaded, copied, pasted, printed etc. anywhere at anytime without verbal or written permission to do so or without purchasing image files first.

About me

Hi! I am Raquel Sousa the photographer and designer behind Creative Barn. I am based out of Oakdale, CA and work with clients throughout the Central Valley. For as long as I can remember, I have always loved taking pictures. It first started off with my moms old SLR film camera and now has become something more serious. I often find myself photographing my young boys who always keep me on my toes. This being said, I am very comfortable (and patient lol) with kids young and old alike!

Interested in booking a session or having a digital design created? Have a question? I would love to hear from you!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!!